We have moved to 200 Corporate Place Suite 220 Rocky Hill, CT 06067. Close

Rental Property Insurance

If you have homeowners insurance, you may be inclined to think your home is completely covered in the case of a fire. If you’re living in your own home – it will.

But, if you’re renting out a house, think again.

Dwelling fire insurance is specifically designed to protect landlords from losing rental income lost as a result of a fire. In most cases, this coverage will provide you with a year’s worth of rental income, allowing you the time and resources to rebuild and rent.

Contact JRO Insurance today at 888-680-7434 to find out more about dwelling fire insurance.

Related blog posts: